MENU

Homan-Wittmann House (Wittman Rabbitry)

yaph36
Photo courtesy of the Yaphank Historical Society

‚Äč


Dating from circa 1800. The house has a stone foundation, pressed metal roof and a leaded transom in the front door. Previous owners of the house have been Homan and Davis families. An old County Clerks office was attached to the rear of the building.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.