MENU

Howell-Overhoff House

yaph39
Photo courtesy of the Yaphank Historical Society


Dating from circa 1885. This was the Charles E. Howell General Store, from 1896-1921. While in operation, the store stood on the east side of the Wittman Rabbitry. It was moved from its original site in 1940. It has since been used as a private residence.

 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.