The cemetery is located approximately 0.25 miles to the north of the intersection of Longwood Road and Smith Road and approximately 250 feet west of Smith Road down blue-stone driveway. (Ridge, L.I. ,N.Y.) The data was copied by L. Phillips on 25 June 1971 and checked by E.N. Carter.
1. ROBERT MORRIS RUSSELL, son of ROBERT MORRIS & RUTH AMELIA RUSSELL, b. 3rd or 8th Jan. 1822 @ N.Y. d. 31 March 188(2?) @ Yaphank, N.Y.
2. RUTH AMELIA RUSSELL, Daughter of WILLIAM & HANNAH SMITH, & Relict of ROBERT M. RUSSELL, d. 3rd June 1838 in (44th ??) year of her age.
ROBERT M. RUSSELL d. 3rd Sept.. 1832 aged 46 years . His remains were deposited in the Marble Cemetery in N.Y. City.
3. SARAH AMELIA RUSSELL, oldest daughter of ROBERT M. & RUTH A. RUSSEll b. 25 July 1815 in N.Y. d. 1 July 1935 in Kalamazoo, Mich.
4. PHEBE & BETSEY, Daughters of WILLIAM SMITH, died in infancy.
5.HANNAH P. SMITH, wife of WILLIAM SMITH, d. 5 Oct. 1801 age 27 year.
Note: She was HANNAH PHOENIX SMITH of Smithtown.
6. APOLLOS SMITH d. 5 May 1816 in 19th year. ("and whose remains were deposited in the Vault ---__________ church on _______Street in the City of N.Y.")
7. WILLIAM SMITH, son of Judge WILLIAM SMITH of Suffolk County, d. 20 July 1803 aged 34 years 2 mo. 20 days.
8. JAMES W. SMITH, son of WILLIAM SIDNEY & ELEANOR JONES SMITH, b. 22 Aug. 1836 d. 30 Sept. 1901.
9. ELEANOR JONES SMITH,, widow of WILLIAM SIDNEY SMITH and daughter of MAJOR,WILLIAM & KEZIA YOUNGS JONES, b. 7 May 1805 at Cold Springs,L.I. d. 29 April 1884 at Longwood.
10. WILLIAM SIDNEY SMITH b. 8 July 1796 at this ancestrial spot, d. 19 Jan. 1879
11. AMELIA SMITH, Daughter of WILLIAM SIDNEY & ELEANOR JONES SMITH, b. 31 May 1832 d. 27 Jan. 1899.
12. WILLIAM SIDNEY SMITH, son of ELBERT J. & ALMA A. SMITH, d. 29 Jan. or June 1867 age 2 years 11 mo. "Death of 1st born grandchild".
13. CHARLES JEFFERY SMITH, 3rd son of WILLIAM SIDNEY & ELEANOR J. SMITH, d. 21 April 1880 in his 53rd year. Death instantaneously caused by a waterspout near Plainsburg, Merged Co., Calif., Intered in Stockton,Calif.
14. SIDNEY T. SMITH 1834-1923 Note: He was a son of WILLIAM SIDINEY & ELEANOR JONES SMITH and husband of EDITH ROBERTS SMITH.
15. WILLIAM HENRY SMITH, oldest son of WILLIAM SIDNEY & ELEANOR JONES SMITH, b. 28 Feb. 1824 d. 4 May 1890.
16. ROBERT RUSSELL SMITH, son of WILLIAM SIDNEY & ELEANOR JONES SMITH, b. 20 Dec. 182AIat Longwood d. 26 Oct. 1885 Lived nearly 56 years.
17. CORNELIA THORNE SMITH, wife of ROBERT RUSSELL SMITH-and daughter of HENRY MITCHELL & CORNELIA KELSEY THORNE, b. 19 June 1844 d. 5 June 1927.
18. WILLIAM HENRY TANGIERSMITH, son of ROBERT & CORNELIA SMITH, d. 2 April 1879 age 1 year 10 mo. 16 days. (Small thick white stone)
19. WILLIAM SIDNEY SMITH,M.D., son of ROBERT RUSSELL & CORNELIA THORN SMITH, b. 21 Feb.1883 at Longwood, d. 18 April 1944.
20. HELEN TANGIER SMITH, daughter of CORNELIA THORNE & ROBERT RUSSELL SMITH, b. 22 Aug. 1880 at Longwood, d. 2 Feb. 1955 at Brooklyn, N.Y.
21. EDNA LOUISE WEIGAND SMITHY wife of ROYAL HUNT SMITH, 1882-1937
22. ELEANOR SIDNEY SMITH, daughter of Apollas & Carolin P. Smith, b. 20 July 1880 d. 4 Feb. 1900.
23. "LITTLE" HAMILTON d. 23 Aug. 1879 age 1 year 17 days. Note: Last name assumed to be SMITH.
24. APOLLOS, SMITH, youngest son of WILLIAM SIDNEY & ELEANOR JONE-13 SMITH, b. 25 March 1844 d. 2 June 1891.
25. CAROLIN RUSSELL BROWNELL, wife of APOLLOS SMITH and DAUGHTER OF ASA COOKE & CAROLIN FIELD BROWNELL, b. 31 Aug. 1850 d. 20 July 1928.
26. MIRIAM TANGIER SMITH, daughter of APOLLOS & CAROLIN R. SMITH, b. 23 July 1890 d. 30 Nov. 1951.
27. THOMAS ALLEN SMITH, son of ALMA ALLEN &- ELBERT JONES SMITH, b. 15 Sept. 1873 at Napa, Calif., d. 3 May 1957 at Berkeley, Calif..
28. ELBERT CLAYTON SMITH, husband of ELEANOR NORTHUP and son of ETHEL PAULI & THOMAS ALLEN SMITH. b. 12 Sept. 1907 d. 4 June 1967 (Family home at Longwood 1956-1967)
29. ETHEL PAULI SMITH, beloved wife of THOMAS ALLEN SMITH and daughter of AMY CLAYTON & ROBERT J. PAULI, b. 'Sonoma, Calif. 12 Nov. 1884 d. Berkely, Calif. 16 Dec. 1969.